How to install a soap dispenser
1. Choose a suitable position.
2. Fix the control box to the metal frame with screws. (Note: Please confirm the vertical distance between the soap dispenser nozzle and the bottom of the metal frame, so as to avoid no liquid)
3. Select a suitable position on the table, punch a circular hole with a constant diameter of 25mm, and then install the faucet. (Note: the distance between the soap dispenser and the faucet is sensed to avoid malfunction; the center of the round hole is spaced from the edge of the sink to ensure that the soap dispenser residue can drip into the sink)
4. First install the clamps on the soap dispenser tube. The initial catheter is clamped with clamps.
5. Connect the gear pump motor wire, induction head cable, and power cable to the control box as shown in the figure.
6. Check whether the power supply can be plugged in, please completely pull out the adapter plug from the power socket.
7. Please check whether the soap dispenser tube can be fully connected.
8. Please check whether the motor wire of the wheel pump and the induction head cable can be completely connected.
The structure of the soap dispenser
In terms of function, the soap dispenser can be divided into two functions: with lock and without the lock. It is more appropriate to choose a lock-free soap dispenser in hotel rooms to avoid wasting soap.
The specifications and size of the soap dispenser determine the amount of soap that can be held, which can be selected according to the actual needs of the hotel.
There are many varieties of soap dispensers. Soap dispensers come in many colors. Different soap dispenser colors can be selected according to different places.