I believe that many people are familiar with soap dispensers. Many people have soap dispensers in their family bathrooms. The use of soap dispensers has become more and more popular, but soap dispensers will be blocked after a long time. , then how to clean it up?
1. Unscrew the cap and remove it from the base to remove the pump. If there are any other parts, such as straw, that attract the soap from the container and separate easily, also remove them. Do not force any disassembly or disassembly of the pump head.
2. Fill the hot water tank, in the tank, place the parts of the pump. Soak the pump for a few minutes.
3. Use an abrasive brush or toothbrush to scrub the pump, especially at the connection points and open the pump head. This will remove any dry soap residue.
4. Rinse the pump of hot water from the faucet through the straw.
5. Fill a soap container, or a built-in pump, into a small bowl with hot water. Reassemble the top of the pump. A separate pump, which refits into the container, and a built-in pump that straws a bowl of water.
6. Test the pump on the top of the pump, you will dispense soapy hot water by drawing.
7. Use a paper clip to clean the pump head. Straighten the paper clip and pull it through the dismantling straw. Use the soapy residue to dig out the opening paper clip points of the pump head.
8. Rinse plenty of hot water from the faucet through the pump straw and head to remove any remaining residue.
9. Rinse all components, and when soap begins to flow freely again.
10. Fill the container with soap and reassemble the pump.